Our services include but are not limited to:
- High Phosphorus Electroless Nickel 10-12% P
- Medium Phosphorus Electroless Nickel 6-10% P
- BorENide-H(for reduced friction and high slip/non-stick applications). What is BorENide-H?
- Plating on all forms of steel(including stainless), aluminum, copper and copper alloys and many other substrates
- Bead blasting for surface improvement and de-burring. Plating over a bead blasted surface yields a pleasing satin appearance.
- Build-up and selective plating up to 100 microns thickness for worn or mis-machined parts
- Black Oxide(gun blueing) of steel
Some key features of Electroless Nickel coatings:
- High wear resistance
- Excellent hardness – up to 66-70RockwellC
- Excellent corrosion resistance of the deposit and protection of the substrate
- Uniform coverage and thickness
- No post machining required
- High lubricity
Read more about Electroless Nickel and its various properties.
Parts Salvage $$
You could save thousands on parts salvage! With Electroless Nickel, old and worn parts previously consigned to the scrap bin can be brought back to life and reused, we don’t need to tell you how much this could save your business!
To view our Terms and Conditions of Trade please click here